Microsoft today announced two new Azure cloud regions in Canberra specifically designed to support the mission-critical demands of Government and critical infrastructure, accelerating the opportunity for digital transformation in Australia and New Zealand.
Find out here about how Australian EventsAIR users can benefit.
As a Microsoft partner, we are proud to play a role in accelerating the opportunity to digitally transform Government and the operations of critical infrastructure. Mark Leigh, Director Commercial Partner, Microsoft Australia shares more on the opportunities ahead here https://aka.ms/ocpazureauscentral
Choosing to build EventsAIR on the Microsoft Azure platform was a commitment to prioritise the protection of your data and the ability to scale alongside our focus on creating events management software that makes events better.
By building on the Azure platform we offer:
- Automatic Scalability where your EventsAIR scales to meet the demands of your meeting management activity
- Private Cloud where your dedicated configuration is never shared across multiple clients
- Level 1 PCI Compliance where your EventsAIR achieves the highest levels of PCI requirements for unparalleled security
In the coming weeks, we will provide more information as to additional services we can now offer to selected Australian users. In the meantime,
- Review the information provided Microsoft describing the new data centre and its benefits
- Check to see if you are on the eligible sector list*
- Register your interest with our Australian Team at firstname.lastname@example.org