Centium Software today announced that applications are now being accepted for the first annual EventsAIR® Client Innovation Awards.
The recognition program was created in response to the growing community of EventsAIR users around the globe creating innovative and original solutions to meeting management tasks.
Because of the flexible App-based architecture of EventsAIR, its users are able to design custom solutions such as mobile apps, onsite registration tools, marketing communications and much more within the platform. Other meeting management tools in the industry are far more rigid in their design, and meeting organizers are discovering new and exciting ways to leverage the power of EventsAIR for their meetings and events.
EventsAIR has become home to a wide range of beautifully-designed and innovative solutions for event registration, mobile apps, and specialized portals for onsite check in and many other specialized solutions. On an ongoing basis, EventsAIR users are creating powerful and professionally designed marketing campaigns and creative solutions for all aspects of running a detailed meeting or event.
The Innovation Awards also recognize the company’s Rising Star Institutions who are educating our future meeting professionals with EventsAIR, with many of these programs creating live events for their students to support and manage using the EventsAIR platform.
There are five categories available:
• Best Attendee App – this award recognizes achievement in designing a mobile attendee app within EventsAIR. Clients who create custom content and innovative solutions for their attendees are encouraged to submit their mobile app solutions.
- Best Use of Onsite Technology – many of our clients are utilizing our onsite portals for check-in management and this award recognizes clients who assemble an innovative solution for self check in, attended check-in, offsite event check-in and session check-in practices.
- Best Marketing Communication Campaign – innovative and beautifully designed marketing communications are easily handled in EventsAIR, and this award recognizes outstanding achievements in our clients’ email marketing campaigns.
- EventsAIR Innovator of the Year – there are meeting organizers who manage meetings, and there are meeting organizers that rise to a higher level organizing myriad moving parts and creating events that engage attendees and utilize technology in unique and visionary ways. This award recognizes the meeting organizer who demonstrates vision and originality in assembling the many options in EventsAIR for a truly engaging and successful event or meeting.
- Rising Star Institution of the Year – This award recognizes a Rising Star Institution that goes beyond the basic teaching of the Rising Star curriculum and creates new learning opportunities with hands-on, student led events. The institution must use EventsAIR as their event technology and provide students with a real-world experience leveraging technology to run an event or meeting.
Each category has specific entry requirements and all entries will be judged by a panel of meeting experts in the academic and business communities. There are no fees required to submit an entry.
Entries can be submitted starting April 28, and submissions can be made through June 30, 2016. Winners will be announced at the 2016 EventsAIR User Conference scheduled for August 2016.
Visit www.eventsair.com/innovation-awards for complete details and an online entry form.